Vidyut Jamwal He is tall, handsome and has a rough and rugged body. Due to his washboard abs and toned muscles, he is considered as one of the fittest actors of the Bollywood. Yes, we are talking about the talented actor Vidyut Jammwal who never misses to give us fitness goals. The commando who is also a martial artist does stunts in the movies with ease and perfection. If you aspire to get a body like Vidyut, read on to know how he keeps himself fit and fine. You will surely draw some fitspiration from the amazing actor.
Vidyut Jamwal Personal Fitness tips for youngers IN 2020
Let’s go in deep about “Vidyut Jamwal workout routine and gym”. Vidyut Jamwal has a passion for fitness and prefers to do their stunts without the use of cable and body duplicates. He was practicing an Indian martial art form called Kalaripayattu.
When he was 3 years old and Vidyut Jamwal’s workout routine is a mix of gymnastics and martial arts. He is the next General Action Hero of Bollywood and is ready to turn many heads again with his great body and acting in his forthcoming film “Junglee”. So, let’s know about the workout routine of Vidyut Jamwal and his diet plan.
Vidyut Jammwal some Workout’s
The unique mix of mixed martial arts that Vidyut Jammwal practices on daily basis includes the following:
1. Kalaripayattu: Vidyut Jammwal has been doing Kalaripayattu ever since he was 3 years old and continues doing it even today. No, doubt that because of him only bodybuilding enthusiasts these days are searching for this ancient form of martial art.
2. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu: Another one that Vidyut Jammwal practices is from Brazil, thus it’s called Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. It is a form of combat sport that focuses on ground grappling technique, which is an important part of Mixed Martial Arts competitions.
3. Gymnastics:This form does not need any kind of introduction. If you have seen Vidyut’s movie Commando then you can understand how good he is in performing impressive gymnastic stunts with much ease.
4. Parkour(PK):Though, Vidyut Jammwal is blessed with the versatility when it comes to practicing various forms of Martial Arts. But, he owes his fitness to Kalaripayattu training. He has mentioned several times that Kalaripayattu forms the foundation to his massive physique and strict training regimen.
Vidyut Jamwal Workout Routine
Day 1 – Back And Biceps
1. Horizontal pulls (rows), Target muscles, Exercise variations, 2. Vertical pulls (pullups/chinups, lat pulldowns), Exercise variations, 3. Isolation exercises (straight-arm pulldowns and pullovers, Target muscles, Exercise variations:
1.Supinated-grip curls (standard curls), Target muscles, Exercise variations, 2. Neutral-grip curls (hammer curls), Target muscles, Exercise variations, 3. Pronated-grip curls (reverse curls). Target muscles, Exercise variations, 4. Shoulder flexion (preacher curls). Target muscles, Exercise variations, 5. Shoulder extension (incline curls). Target muscles, Exercise variations
Day 2 – Chest And Triceps
- Flat dumbbell chest presses, 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- Incline dumbbell bench press, 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Dips and cable crossovers superset, 3 sets of max reps (a super set is alternating between sets of two exercises)
- Dumbbell skull crushers, 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Triceps rope pushdown, 5 minutes non-stop
- TRX triceps extension, 3 sets 8-12 reps
- Floor press and pushup superset, 10-1 descending ladder (10 floor presses and 10 pushups, then 9 and 9, 8 and 8, and so on until you reach 1 rep of each)
Day 3 – Legs Workout
- 20 minutes run on the treadmill
- dumbbell lunges of 8 reps with each leg (2 sets)
- dumbbell reverse lunges of 8 reps with each leg (2 sets)
- stiff leg deadlifts of 8-10 reps (3 sets)
Day 4 – Shoulders Workout
- shrugs of 12-13 reps (2 sets)
- dumbbell side lateral raise of 10 reps with each arm (2 sets)
- dumbbell front lateral raise of 10 reps with each arm (2 sets)
- seated dumbbell press of 6-8 reps (3 sets)
- upright row of 6-8 reps (3 sets)
Vidyut Jamwal Diet Plan Routine
Vidyut Jamwal nutrition food
Vidyut leads a disciplined life, avoiding aerated drinks and avoiding from smoking. Being a supporter of PETA, Jamwal always sticks to a vegan food, which according to him keeps him better and mentally active. Instead of dieting, he prefers to have the right mix of protein, carbohydrates, and fats. He does not mind taking foods with sugar or salt, as he understands that being fit and healthy is more important. To change his metabolism rate, Jamwal breaks his nutrition into 6 meals a day. Let us take a look at his diet plan.
- Pre-workout: 1 bowl of muesli with fruits and oats before going to the gym
- Breakfast: Idlis
- Lunch: Vegetables, daal, chapatti, lots of fruits
- Evening snack: A plate of upma
- Dinner: Chapattis, green veggies
- Post-workout: Protein shakes, tofu
He additionally eats a great deal of occasional natural products. Vidyut take a protein shake after every exercise session and depend on tofu for his protein consumption.
Vidyut Jamwal Bodybuilding Tips
- Bodybuilding is not only about training hard, but it is also about having the right approach to nutrition. Without proper nutrition planning,
one cannot achieve the perfect biceps, abs, and shoulders no matter how rigorously he trains at the gym.
- Make sure you religiously follow a physical activity – running, hiking, swimming, cycling, or any other workout of your choice.